Bayu cottages is one of luxury cottages in Amed – Lipah, Bali island. This cottage has open air restaurant and swimming pool which directly overlooking the sea so that the visitors can instantly enjoy the beautiful ocean scenery in Bali. Bayu Cottages is owned and operated by Indonesian Restuning Sandini and Dutchman Marcel Paul Luitze who combine the Indonesian hospitality with European quality-standards.
All rooms in this hotel have a large private marble-tiled bathroom, with its own direct hot and cold water system. Other standard room amenities include a 21-inch color TV with satellite channels (over 35 news, entertainment and children channels available), individually controllable air conditioning and ceiling fan, bed side reading lamps, a safety deposit box and a fire and smoke detector.
The other special one of Bayu cottages is its restaurant and swimming pool. The restaurant offers Balinese food, Indonesian food, Chinese food and European food. Besides, the pool also give a wonderful scenery of ocean while swimming.
– Airport transfer on appointment
– Welcome drink
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner in our open-air/ sea-view restaurant
– Saline swimming pool
– International newspaper “Jakarta Post” available
– PADI Diving-course with our PADI in-house instructor,
or fun-dive arrangements with local dive-centres, with pick-up at the hotel
– WIFI Broadband internet connection; free at the restaurant, and with with prepaid voucher system in the room., please make sure your notebook/PDA is equipped with wireless system)
– In-room private safety deposit box
– Traditional Balinese massage on appointment, in your room or next to the pool
– Boat trips arranged with local fishermen
– Snorkeling-equipment rental
– You need something special? Just let them know!
Amed – Lipah, Karangasem, Bali
Phone: +62 (0)363 23495