Hotel Uyah Amed & Spa (Amed Salt Lodge & Spa) is located in Amed, East Bali. This area has known for its natural beauty, fantastic dive sites and traditional Balinese lifestyle. This hotel is highly recommended by The Natural Guide . Hotel Uyah Amed, the Eco friendly Hotel resort offers diving, dive trips, PADI dive courses, snorkeling, sailing, sailing & diving, live aboard sailing trips & tours as well as sunset sailing trips in one resort.
Hotel Uyah Amed has one beautiful 10 m pool in an open tropical garden and a second large 18 m swimming pool including a special part for small children right at the beach with a gorgeous view on Mount Agung. This hotel offers 16 spacious bungalows and one family villa (for 4 persons) with private bathroom and solar heated water.
– Experience fine western and Asian cuisine in our Café Garam and enjoy traditional Balinese “Genjek” performance every Wednesday and Saturday
– You may wish to buy some souvenirs from hotel’s little shop where they offer handicrafts from Bali, Lombok & Java or play billiard on our two pool-billiard tables.
– You may wish to learn about the traditional salt panning process conducted in Amed either on their display table in Café Garam with the traditional salt processing facilities in its center or visit the real salt processing on our premises during dry season, when the delicious Amed sea salt, a real gourmet salt, is panned by the people from Amed. You may also like to bring some of their delicious sea salt home!
– Full Body massage, Foot reflexology, Crème bath, flower bath or other treatments and therapies are available in our Hotel Uyah Amed Spa – just walk over to SPA and let the therapists pamper your body for your well -being.
– Hotel Uyah Amed has one beautiful 10 m pool in an open tropical garden and a second large 18 m swimming pool including a special part for small children right at the beach with a gorgeous view on Mount Agung. At the beach pool is our Amed Salt Bar equipped with a large 42 inch LCD-TV screen for viewing sports events or other programs of interest. You may also watch a movie from DVD.
Hotel Uyah Amed & Spa Resort
Jl. Pantai Timur No. 801 Amed – Bali – Indonesia
Phone/Fax: ++62 363 23462